Monday 18 January 2010

Daily Writing Prompt


Pretty flowers.  I think we need some after all that miserable weather...

I am organising, or trying to organise, a daily writing prompt email list.  The idea is that you sign up, and every day I send you a prompt to do a short (or long if you like) writing exercise from.  We have six members so far, and I am feeling quite excited about it.  Embryonic, yes, but committing to sending out a prompt every day in 2010 is a BIG commitment, especially for me, Mrs Unreliable.  It is an act of faith my new year motto - Putting Myself First - in this case, putting my writing first.  I am very excited about it, and thats a great motivator.  Cross your fingers for me, people!

In other news, the ice on the pond is finally melting, and the world has resumed its normal muddy-green tones.  The bathroom is no longer more suitable habitat for penguins.  I am praying, literally praying, every day, that we don't get snow like that again, because it was touch and go there for a while as to whether I was going out of my mind.  (I mean, more than usual!)

No comments:

Post a Comment