Monday 8 April 2013

Jumping Off Point


Setting out on a new road in life

Life feels pretty intense right now.

Maybe its the change in energy that Spring entails.  Maybe its the ongoing transition time I am passing through.

I feel excited.

I feel scared.

I feel old.

I feel inexperienced.

I feel clarity.

I feel muddled.

I have a lot of big plans on the boil at the moment, but they are scary big and I need to gain a bit of confidence in order to get over the fear and start moving, rather than stepping off the precipice into the chasm below.  Micromovements are in order.  Baby steps.  I think this is where it starts. 

I'm trying to get myself back into blogging, into writing once more.  This blog has been through something of a hiatus, and I feel its going to be changing radically in the next few months, moving in a new direction, my companion and my handbook if you like.  I hope that you will join me along the way, and share my journey.

1 comment: